Default Management Self-Assessment Tool
With so many competing priorities, how can your school make its default management program more effective? The TG HigherEDGE® Default Management Self-Assessment Tool can help you gauge the effectiveness of your school's default aversion activities and focus improvement efforts where they are needed most.
Use this Default Management Self-Assessment Tool to:
- Evaluate your current processes and goals
- Identify areas of strength and areas for development
- Compare your recent CDRs with other institutions in the same school segment
- Request additional assistance from our default aversion consultants
The assessment focuses on six areas related to or impacting an institution's CDR.
Assessment Tool Focus Areas
- Default plan and committee
- Enrollment management
- Current default rate and trends
- Information sharing with current students
- Communication with and tracking of previous borrowers
- Working with on-campus and off-campus entities to advance default aversion
Results from your self-assessment can serve as a stepping stone for strengthening a plan to reduce your school's CDR or for talking with one of our default aversion consultants about crafting a plan.
See how your school measures up.
As a division of TG, HigherEDGE Default Management Solutions benefits from TG's more than 35 years of knowledge and expertise in default aversion and student loan services.